Thursday, April 1, 2010

ishhhhhhh~~~~@@

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done my presentation...
okie okie oni...
comment she gave me was [ good improvement ]....
=.=......
my marks is juz 37...
hui fen's marks is 38 =))

well...
tell u all so amazing case...

my dear panda is THE 2ND WILSON NG...
45/50...
=.=
her comment was [ VERY PROFESSIONAL ]
haha..
she really very geng geh lo... =)))
LOVE HER DAMN MUCH....
muackxXxXxX..... LOLX...=D

p/s... act panda not 2nd wilson la..she always geng geng one... juz because of wilson present 1st mah...u always the best ...=))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the way to recover my emo is SLEEP !!!! =D
emo-dai =(

No comments:

Post a Comment