Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOL + UNWELL

just view back my previous post

 that was FUNNY + NO POINT

wondering am i DRUNK when wrote that post

BUT IM TOTALLY SOBER

just don't know where my HEART GONE >.<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



felt UNWELL once awake from my dream

a bit fever + headache + bone pain

LONELY + PITY

because there was NO ONE at house

and i still have to take care bryan after his school

although just woke up but i felt super duper TIRED

so i FALL ASLEEP again but usually i'll not do that after woke up

cause i have to gao dim myself before bryan come back

after ate penadol still felt headache >.<

really wish to have a nap but I CANT

that naughty bryan still havent finish up his homework

and now

he was sleeping

but

 i have to prepare his dinner before send him to tuition later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what i had done in the previous day

and

what should me to do in this SEM BREAK

>.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

need to TAKE LEAVE or MC with my mom BEFORE

if i need to go out with friend IN THE AFTERNOON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my SEM BREAK's PART TIME JOB

sick dai T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment