Monday, April 19, 2010

happy OR not ??

OHR paper is the last paper for me in this third semester..
then i can enjoy my sem break...
BUT ~~
it's happy for me or ??
ermmm...
not sure also DON"T KNOW...

sem break mean~~


i cant see them...
i cant go to their house..
i cant go out until LATE LATE NIGHT..
i cant enjoy the day with them...

BUT ~~

i can go out with my IPOH GANG friend...
i can gather with them..
i can go out shopping ..
i can meet my BLUR BLUR member..
i can go back school find my teacher,,band member..
i can really have a rest at home..
i can enjoy the short short sem break without any studies stress..

SO ~~

CONCLUSION =

i MISS u GUYS damn damn damn damn MUCH !!

ultraman =)

2 comments:

  1. v continue our crazy things in Year 2 sem 1!!!
    ahahahah!!!! expect your hair...but dun botak it!xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try to BOTAK it..!!! XDDD
    renn...!! wait my botak hair !!! muhahhaahha

    ReplyDelete