Saturday, April 17, 2010

x SMOKE =D

~16-4-2010~

around 9smtg pui mun fetch me go STATION ONE yum cha..
LOL...!!! really is yum ICED LEMON TEA gah...!!
but leh....
around 10smtg ...
LILY jie said mau pergi VOODOO...
LOL~~
i baru cakap i tak mau smoke tak mau go club...
NO SMOKE FROM TODAY ONWARD ^^
but..
ok...
LILY !! because of is ur birthday...
then go lo....
LOLx..
my ICED LEMON TEA became GUI LOU LIANG CHA...
=.=
really boh mood gah...
coz my mood was ICE LEMON TEA
LOL

after 12 am mean 17-4-2010
is amother birthday queen - ELAINE
sms wish her and ask her come and join us at voodoo..
finally she reached but that time i'm was busying 
haha... dont want let her kacau me chat phone..

woohoo... around 12.50 gam jau leave there and back home lu...
after reached home smtg **TOUCHING** me...
 my lovely mom was waiting me ...
yor.... really felt **TOUCHING** 

LOVE U MOM..!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17-4-2010

insomnia again...
GOOD....
sms till almost 3am gam...
okay..
cant sleep ... FINE>..
6am..
chang nam gor sms me..
LOL.... then sms with him la...
then fall asleep almost 7am..
lalalalalalala...
9smtg jau woke up
10.30smtg jau **SECRET**
lalalallalalalala
hahahahahahha...

complicated mah...
no problem ah!!
LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ bored ultraman ~~

what to do??
online ke??? NO !!

what to eat??
without mummy prepare breaksfast and lunch for me..

mummy mummy mummy !!
i NEED u ..
^^

happy dai =))

No comments:

Post a Comment