Friday, April 30, 2010

UNLUCKY + BAD DAY + BAD LUCK

haiz!!!

what a bad day la...!!

30-4-2010

i rmb u ah !!!

--------------------------------------------------------

[ FIRST CASE ]

Ytd nite mean today's morning..

i lying on the bed from 1.15am until 3.15am also haven't sleep

haiz ... [ INSOMNIA ] come back again ><

COUNT WHAT SHEEP OSO NO USE

-------------------------------------------------------

[ SECOND CASE ]

this morning i have to go school fetch bryan them at 11.30am

but !!! i woke up at 12 pm

therefore... I'M LATE lo

-------------------------------------------------------

[ THIRD CASE ]

after fetch bryan them and let them bath and eat

me jau open my ''darling'' la

what the hell

i USED 5 MIN to open my laptop

and cannot connect to WINDOW

what's wrong??!!

i also don't know

BUT

i know stadium having PC fair now

so sent my laptop to there and give my fren help me format

thank money foong for accompany me go stadium =)

-------------------------------------------------------------

huuuuu.....

really bad luck !!

tonite still need to go ai sim's house BBQ...

sure''OVER PASSENGER''

------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE WONT GET ROAD BLOCK TONIGHT

GOD BLESS DAI PLS =[

No comments:

Post a Comment