Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wH0 aM i??

CONFUSED?
what kind of word can be use for describe me??
LOLx...
i dunno....

ytd my F dear asked me actually u cute or leng zai or leng nui geh wor??
she saw im CONFUSED her...
SWT..=.=
TOTALLY SWT...

actually IM really CUTE + LENG + YENG + SHUAI gah....
LOLX...
really geh ma.........
where i CONFUSED u??
NEVER n EVER.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22-3-2010
tonite...
is the 1st time i ACCIDENTALY take SMTG from xxx
LOL.....
actually the 1st person do it is not me...
but is MISS PANDA...
wakakka...
F DEAR [ renn ] said....
some of the stress person will use tis type of action to release their stress...
becoz they will feel relax and happy when they do so...
LOLX...
so PANDA is becoz of TOO STRESS so oni do so rite??
but.....
me is BECOZ of FUNNY and so i juz follow lo........
hahahahaha....

i HAD separate all the chocolate to LECTURER .. COLLEGUES.. and FRENZ today...
muahahahahahah...

HAPPY WHEN WITH ALL OF U ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haiz....
i will have 3 test together tis thrusday...
but then tis wed i stil have a GF OA meeting...
LOLX.....
tats meant i have to finish my TITAS and oso my OHR tonite !!!
can i ??
=.=

dun think so....
muahahahahahahaa....

just try my best....
because i'm uLTrA dA! =)

1 comment: