Saturday, March 20, 2010

dont be w0nder..=).. here im..=D

FINALLY I'M BACK !! =)

haha...
seem like almost two month ++ i didnt appear on my BLOG...
XD
well... that is because of im BUSY on...
PLAY
STUDY
FUN
GOSSIP
FACEBOOK
MOVIE
and
OTHERS...

by the way...
the reason i'm re-design my blog and active it back is because of MY FRIEND..
they all DAMN ACTIVE in BLOG man....
LOLX...
some more .. their blog decoration QUITE NICE ...
=.=
is a little bit different from my blog decoration ..
[[ if compare with their blog ]]
=(

well.....
i'm cant guarantee that I"LL NOT LEAVE MY BLOG ALONE again..
haha...
because it's depend on IM FREE or NOT...xD
so dont be WONDERING why im APPEAR and why im MISSING..
=D

time pass really FAST...
right now already is YEAR ONE SEM THREE WEEK 5....
my gods...>.<
week 7 is the FINAL EXAM for SEM 3...
all the MID TEM TEST are COMING...>.<

ya.. maybe that's the time to add oil...
but not the time for me to add my oil...
muahahaha...xD

uLTrA dAi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment