Monday, March 29, 2010

iMbAs kEmBALi wITh DAI =)

25-3-2010
i had complete and oso finished my 3 test ..
that was.. OHR.. TITAS.. ENG...
wish to get my result !! =)

GOD BLESS =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26-3-2010
i get my mom call in this morning...
she want me go back ipoh earlier and take care about bryan..
but at least i had reached my home around 3.30pm...>.<
haha...

1st of all ..
me and panda and ducke went to the bus stop wait for the ipoh bus around 1 pm after we went to skul sign our ENG assignment...
but ... unfortunately...NO BUS BACK IPOH...>.<
my gods... when we play till crazy.. 
i saw OOI KUANG YIK car pass by the bus stop and i knew that he gonna go IPOH...!!!
god bless... haha... i gave him a call and asked him U-TURN and come back fetch us...!!
he really U-TURN back... and fetch us... then we all go PANDA's house and saw her mom and follow them go back their secondary skul AMC purpose for take their SPM origin cert..=)
but ... at the end... they cant take... coz at that time is LUNCH TIME for all the teacher... >.<
then... panda fetch us go [ da shu jiao ] gao ding our lunch... two of them ate laksa...>.<....
and also meet with DUCKE's bro there..=)
after had their lunch then is time for me to GO BACK HOME... ahahah....
coz my MOM had call me FEW TIME...>.<....

after rest and had my dinner at home i went back my secondary skul PGS that nite...
purpose is = purchase the ticket from my junior and oso becoz of i had promise them will go back see their final rehersal...=)... [[ i had done wat i'm promise you guys ]]
at the same time... you guys didnt make me disappointed oso!!
haha... i really can saw you guy had really put effort in this concert !! i love this song !! [ if we hold on together ] ( clarinet part ) ..w0w...!! i love my junior !!!! XD... THANKS =)

sOOrY mOm =)
LovE u =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27-3-2010
very IMPORTNANT event for me...=)
PGS BAND CONCERT...~!!!
yaya...
they really done well that nite !!! i love their show !!!
that is the 1st time im being a listener and watch their concert !!
the feelings was ..
[ is GLAD for me .. if im one of the member who take part in this concert ]
i really enjoy the BAND time with you guys !! with all my SECONDARY FRIEND !!!
my FRIENDSHIP !!!
im STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT... THIS BAND FREINDSHIP WILL NOT CHANGE because of time!
MY BLUR BLUR TEAM... MY 5PE FRIEND !! MY BAND FRIEND and JUNIOR !!!
thanks GOD..
because we studies is the same SECONDARY SKUL.. we join the same society !!

THANKS PGS MILITARY BAND ..
because of YOU !!
we join together...
we PLAY..
we CRAZY..
we CRY..
we LAUGH ..
we GET SCOLD..
we PRACTICE...
we had FUN together !!!
haha!! =D

thanks your all because BRING me a LOT OF sweet swEET SWEET memories in my SECONDARY SKUL LIFE =D

i really enjoy the show =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28-3-2010
haha... FAMILY DAY..=D
my DEAR MOM had woke me up early in this morning...
i kept my clothes and also my thing after woke up..
because after went to cameron they will straight away send me back to kampar...=(
so.. after pick up my things....
we START our journey to CAMERON.. haha...
althought not a special place for u all..
but it's GLAD to me..
because i had fun with my family...=D
haha....

i reached kampar around 3.30 ...
i straight away go for buddist meeting after it..
but they juz cleaned the room...>.<
around 6.30 bek to my hostel then start FB.. and 8pm went to meeting again..>.<
pizza AS my DINNER... LOLx....

after the meeting...
meant NOW!!!
only i free to upload some photo... [ but line lag till BEH TAHAN ]
and olso upload my BLOG...=)

~END~
~NITE~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight for tomoro =)
uLTRa Da! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment