Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vacancy Available - KILLER

.
.
Oh MY LORD.
What for your calculation different with all the past year?
pattern format langsung X sama.!!
REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL.
Are you trying to challenge me ? 
YOU WIN . >.<
Well. calculation marks. ALL GONE. 
I tell you. ALL GONE. 
come on. Congratz me dude. 
Expectation x same. 
FINE . WELL . FORGOT .
pass enough . pass enough . 
GOD BLESS XS

HELLO.
Vacancy available.
Can somebody help me kill the lecturer who set this stupid paper.
=.=''
Maybe it was easy for all those clever student.
BUT . ABANG . !
AKU MURID TADIKA. 
boleh set some easier calculation question ah..??

FINE . FINISH nag .

Don't looked down my recover ability.
I going fight with the WALL .

MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA


Stupid Dave. 


As what boss said . -> Be TOUGH . X]

YEA . I DO .

.

Showing my STUPID SMILE . X)

.




No comments:

Post a Comment