Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WWW.GG.COM

.
. .
. . .
. . . . 
. . . . . 


What happen to my final this semester ? 
why all the exam not same like past year ?
Is that they expect too high ?
Or my personal problem ?
Or TARC lack of money recently ?
So they want majority student fail their final exam and pay for Resit ?
HUH . DAMN you .


DONE 4 of my paper out of 5 subject .
BUT .
Sure GG minimum 2 paper.
THANK GOD.
I need to find a job and earn some resit money during this semester break.
NO JOKE.
I'm so damn serious.


I don't wish to fail any subject this semester BUT . . . . . . . . . 


After today's paper - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
you all can saw so damn many complaint from FACEBOOK.
no matter Perak branch or main campus.
EVEN main campus's DAC student also kept complaint.


The reason I burn oil just because I do not want to FAIL.
BUT NOW.


WHAT FOR I STUDY ?
Why I don't sleep few more hours ?
Why I want to woke up so damn early ?


GG JOR. SUAN LA. 


GG DAVE






No comments:

Post a Comment