Friday, August 27, 2010

I thought .

Ohh Gods. I thought my study mood ON already and all my depress GONE.
But Gods know. I'm THOUGHT again.
FINE. I'm really okay although I didn't get any msg . I'm really fucking okay.
I just keep telling myself it's alright and FINE.
Don't care . Don't listen . Don't talk .
That's what should Dave do NOW.
As what my friend said. prevent before you get hurt.
AGREED it seriously.
SO .
I'm PREVENTING myself just because I DON'T WANT get any hurt from anyone.
I choose to be alone.
I rather lonely.
Although have many friend beside me . cheer me . accompany me . watsed time with me .
HAHA.

EXAM.? just let it. just do my best la. what ever. IDK.
Just like IDK you. Ignore you .
I wanna IGNORE you seriously.!!
what is YOU .? yea. You mean all the negative thought.


Live because of life and live because of ME .


I'm Ultraman Dave .


Being The only dave that I love. X)



No comments:

Post a Comment