Wednesday, May 26, 2010

two really better than one??


two is better than one??


U SURE???


I don't know


the moment right now for me is


WE JUST FRIEND 


I don't know should i just stop here


and step back few


OR step forward ??


SHOULD i?? 


sorry for if I'm hurting U


the special U is special 


but 


I'M CONFUSED


I'M WONDERING


can i?


maybe already single for a long period


maybe i haven't get ready


OR 


maybe the right person 


HAVEN'T arrive =D


@_@


--------------------------------------------------------------


U ....


Emotionality person


Crazier person


Easily LAUGH


Easily CRY 


=.=


really don't know what you thinking


LOL


worries U =]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


i LOVE S_O_I_G ^^


dai dai =)
525 





No comments:

Post a Comment