Saturday, July 10, 2010

CUTE LOVERS

I had phone my 1ST LOVER this morning

OUR conversation :

ME - Can I din back home later? 
HER - why?
ME - I'm not free ya. Some more have thing to do. Tuesday have test again.
HER - You had promised me U'll come back today. Then who help me take care Bryan.? I really need you tonight.
ME - You ask ' 2nd LOVER ' take care Bryan them lo. I don't wanna come back ya. NOT FREE.
HER - I do not know u. I angry U . DON'T call me back. I going to end the call. anything u wanna add?
ME - WUWU. don't angry me la. U ask ' 2nd LOVER take care them lo.
HER - You don't take money from me ya. I tell U. i do really angry U.
ME - wuwu. I'm not purposely gah. Forgive me PLS.
HER - i don't want hear ur voice dy. End your call now.
ME - zZzZzZ - begging her. DON'T pls.
HER - My phone no credit dy. End your call now.
ME - LOL. i call U one wey. Ur phone no credit langsung x RELATED on this call.
HER - I don't know ya. REally angry U.
ME - SOrry lo. Don't angry me PLS.
HER - OKay la. BYE

Then 
I called my 2nd LOVER

HIM - what happen? anything u phone me?
ME - Are u free tonight? working now? 
HIM - Why? what happen ? ya. Im working now.
ME - 1st lover not free tonight. and I do not have back home this week.
HIM - Then?
ME - But 1st lover need to attend wedding party tonight but nobody take care Bryan them.
HIM - so?
ME - So can u take care Bryan them ? COz 1st lover angry me dy. T.T
HIM - Erm. okay la. i take care them. NO worries.
ME - Okay. PrOMISE.? then u careful when work.
HIM - okay. Take care. 
ME - yea. take care too. LOVE u. 

afterward.
phone 1st lover.

HER - what happen again ya U. i said i do not want to hear Ur voice.
ME - YEr. don't treat me like tat la. I called 2nd lover just now. He promised me will take care bryan them to9.
HER - HOR? u phone him just now? and He promise?
ME - YUP. U angry wor.! sure i need to do smtg coax u back and find ppl take care them la.
HER - HAHA. okay la then. next time dont FFK me la.
ME - HAHA. finally. DON'T angry me lo.
HER - HAHAHA [ heard this from her and her's friend ]
ME - SOrry ya. but i love U . MUAKZ
HER - HAHA . okay la. study hard. take care there.
ME - OKAY. BYE. enjoy ur night. and LOVE U. 
HER - okay. bye. 

END CALL.

my cute LOVERs
haha.

LOVE u BOTH...!! =))




No comments:

Post a Comment